What a deal! Fellow Glialphiles, for about $600 (and less for students), your registration, food, refreshments, lodging, and gas can be covered. How much did the last ASN, ISN, or SfN meeting cost you?
PLUS, you get 22 talks by leaders in their fields and numerous occasions to interact with faculty and colleagues. A good number of our attendees serve on NIH Study Sections and/or review panels of other funding agencies.
For students and postdoctoral fellows, the $100 rate is courtesy of sponsor support from a variety of organizations and corporations. This reduced rate, along with a very reasonable lodging rate, should permit Principal Investigators to include students and postdoc researchers from their labs.
- Faculty (Fac) – $275
- Postdoctoral researchers (P*) – $100
- Graduate students (G*) – $100
- AFTER September 23, 2022 – $300 (Fac, Post, Grad)
- Registration fee paid includes: attendance at all scientific sessions, 2 dinners with refreshments, reception, 2 breakfasts, morning breaks, program booklet, registration processing.
- Companion (C) – $200 (fee includes meals, refreshments, and snacks)
- Child, aged 4-15 yrs (Ch) – $100 (fee includes meals and snacks)
- Requests must be sent to the Organizer in writing.
- Before/on October 2, 2022 – refunds will be made minus a $25 processing fee
- After October 2, 2019 – no refunds will be given